For the past two years I've been making lists to finish off the years with (2012 & 2013). With this big change coming in the new year, I thought this year's list deserved some extra oomph. (Btw.. I had no idea oomph was a real word. #mindblown) Anyway, this list is kind of my California, single-life bucket list. Anyone want to help me tackle awesome?!
My 14 things to do before 2015.
1. Visit all my Boba places - Purple Cow - Boba Guys - Sweet Booth - Tea Era - Plentea
2. Visit my fave coffee shops and try the new ones. - The Mill SF - Zocalo - Coffee Scout - Bright Coffee - Sextant Coffee Roasters - Pinhole Coffee - Ritual Coffee Roasters (Valencia & Hill) - Saint Frank Coffee - Craftsman & Wolves - Beacon Coffee & Pantry - Front Cafe
3. Hike Lands End and have brunch at the Cliff House.
4. Pack! - PURGE! - Put everything in boxes. - Figure out a "Capsule Wardrobe" - do the "Throw Out 100 Things Challenge" - Sell stuff on eBay - Donate more stuff!
5. Marry my best friend.
6. Take lots of pictures of family members and friends.
7. Explore Big Sur.
8. Go exploring and eating. - The Stable Cafe - The General Store - Duende - Unami - Mission Cheese - In 'n Out - sushi - Korean food! - dim sum. - shabu shabu - Snowflake shaved ice!!
9. Read three books.
10. Finish all my many wedding craft projects. - escort cards - favors - scrapbook guestbook - prisms, himelis and diamonds, oh my! - decorations! - programs!
11. Spend time with my dear friends.
12. Knit something. Or at least, start to knit something awesome!
13. Celebrate my last days as a Tsang!
14. Watch a movie in a theater. Because I love watching movies in theaters.
Kailua. Oahu, Hawaii. October 2014 | Fuji x100s